The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Delaware Ivy Natural Resources A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.75 / 1.47 %
- Total Assets 286.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.330%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Natural Resources
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.02%
- Turnover 116%
Morningstar’s Analysis IGNAX
Will IGNAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.