VY Invesco Global has a reasonable approach, but its top-heavy nature raises individual-stock risk, and performance under its current leadership has been subpar. The Morningstar Medalist Rating of its I share class has been downgraded to Neutral from Bronze, while the other share classes remain at Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.14 / 0.94 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.050%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield —
- Turnover 13%
Morningstar’s Analysis IGMSX
Will IGMSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 61
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 7
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 54.5
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD