A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Voya Global Bond W to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.34 / 0.00
- Total Assets 283.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.650%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.08%
- Effective Duration 6.94 years
Morningstar’s Analysis IGBWX
Will IGBWX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.