Voya Solution Conservative Port S2's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.51 / 0.63 %
- Total Assets 16.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.060%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—15% to 30% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.61%
- Turnover 54%
Morningstar’s Analysis ICGTX
Will ICGTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.