Voya Solution Conservative Port A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.57 / 0.83 %
- Total Assets 16.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.160%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—15% to 30% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.36%
- Turnover 54%
Morningstar’s Analysis ICGAX
Will ICGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.