The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Voya Solution Moderately Agrsv Port S2 to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.00 / 0.99 %
- Total Assets 475.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.20%
- Turnover 41%
Morningstar’s Analysis IAGTX
Will IAGTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.