Invesco High Yield’s team and process have undergone changes during the past two years giving this strategy a fresh look. Since these changes have yet to demonstrate an edge over peers, the strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral on its cheapest share classes, while its most expensive share class is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.51 / 0.27 %
- Total Assets 788.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.030%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 4.93%
- Effective Duration 4.12 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HYINX
Will HYINX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.