Hotchkis & Wiley Small Cap Value’s contrarian profile isn’t for the faint of heart but should reward investors who are aware of its risks. Accordingly, the strategy’s I and Z share classes receive Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Bronze, with the more-expensive A and C shares rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 71.76 / 1.43 %
- Total Assets 750.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.970%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.52%
- Turnover 49%
Morningstar’s Analysis HWSIX
Will HWSIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.