Hartford Short Duration Bond’s experienced lead manager is supported by a substantial group of analysts, yet the portfolio takes on more credit and liquidity risk relative to peers. It earns Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral for most share classes, while its most expensive C shares are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.34 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 1.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.490%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.49%
- Effective Duration 1.71 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HSDIX
Will HSDIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.