Strength in Hartford Growth Allocation R5’s People Pillar and Parent Pillar drive this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.12 / 0.82 %
- Total Assets 516.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.790%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.23%
- Turnover 45%
Morningstar’s Analysis HRATX
Will HRATX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.