Hartford Equity Income begins a new era in July 2022 with a manager change. While the process will remain intact, the need for soon-to-be lead Matthew Hand to prove himself drops the Morningstar Analyst Rating of the fund’s cheapest shares to Bronze from Silver; other share classes are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 20.91 / 0.67 %
- Total Assets 5.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.740%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.08%
- Turnover 42%
Morningstar’s Analysis HQIYX
Will HQIYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.