Heartland Value Plus Institutional’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 39.81 / 0.30 %
- Total Assets 494.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.920%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 500,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.72%
- Turnover 58%
Morningstar’s Analysis HNVIX
Will HNVIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.