Hartford International Growth R4 earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral with strength in areas such as People offset by weaker spots such as Process. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.85 / 0.81 %
- Total Assets 336.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.260%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.76%
- Turnover 30%
Morningstar’s Analysis HNCSX
Will HNCSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.