A recent fee change and trends in other areas lead to a downgrade to Hartford MidCap Value A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating to Negative from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.05 / 1.13 %
- Total Assets 976.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.180%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Mid-Cap Value
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.30%
- Turnover 85%
Morningstar’s Analysis HMVAX
Will HMVAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.