Harding Loevner International Equity still has significant advantages over the competition. The Morningstar Analyst Rating for its separate account climbs to Gold from Silver—owing to changes in the competitive landscape in its Morningstar Category—while the mutual fund's three share classes remain at Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 25.44 / 0.43 %
- Total Assets 14.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.110%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.06%
- Turnover 16%
Morningstar’s Analysis HLMNX
Will HLMNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 61
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 4
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 28.8
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD