Harding Loevner Emerging Markets still has a fine parent and a strong team, but its Process rating has been lowered to Above Average from High because of execution issues in recent years. Thus, the separate account's Morningstar Analyst Rating has dropped to Silver from Gold, and two of the mutual fund share classes fall to Bronze from Silver, while the cheapest mutual fund share class stays at Silver.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 40.91 / 1.39 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.190%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.77%
- Turnover 33%
Morningstar’s Analysis HLEMX
Will HLEMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Mar 31, 2023
- Equity Holdings 80
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 9
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 32.0
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD