A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit Hennessy Small Cap Financial Instl to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.92 / 1.00 %
- Total Assets 104.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.200%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Financial
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 250,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.84%
- Turnover 27%
Morningstar’s Analysis HISFX
Will HISFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.