Strength in Hartford Inflation Plus R4's People Pillaris partially offset by an Average Process Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.06 / 0.70 %
- Total Assets 468.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.870%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.96%
- Effective Duration 5.42 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HIPSX
Will HIPSX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.