Strength in Hartford Inflation Plus C's People Pillaris partially offset by an Average Process Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.64 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 469.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.580%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.45%
- Effective Duration 5.42 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HIPCX
Will HIPCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.