Virtus Newfleet Low Duration Core Plus’ experienced managers apply a multisector approach that relies heavily on credit, but the team lacks strength in numbers in some areas. Its cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, while its most-expensive share class is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.30 / 0.20 %
- Total Assets 482.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.85%
- Effective Duration 1.96 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HIMZX
Will HIMZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.