Catalyst/SMH High Income C earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative on the basis of subpar ratings in both the Parent and Process Pillars. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.50 / 0.00
- Total Assets 14.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.240%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.23%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis HIICX
Will HIICX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.