Carillon Eagle Growth & Income I’s management team is just average, but a solid investment process still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.71 / 0.51 %
- Total Assets 826.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.680%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.88%
- Turnover 21%
Morningstar’s Analysis HIGJX
Will HIGJX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.