A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Pioneer High Income Municipal C to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.50 / 0.16 %
- Total Assets 1.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.590%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Muni
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.37%
- Effective Duration 6.74 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HICMX
Will HICMX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.