Hartford Dividend and Growth HLS IA’s strong process and parent firm are the foundation for this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 22.90 / 0.09 %
- Total Assets 3.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.660%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.62%
- Turnover 21%
Morningstar’s Analysis HIADX
Will HIADX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.