The experienced managers running Hartford Municipal Opportunities follow a sensible, research-based approach to build this portfolio. The team remains on the smaller side by industry standards and has experienced some turnover in its analyst ranks but benefits from collaboration and remains in good hands. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral on most share classes and Negative on its most expensive shares.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.31 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 1.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.420%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.28%
- Effective Duration 5.55 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HHMCX
Will HHMCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.