A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit NexPoint Event Driven C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.05 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 30.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.760%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Long-Short Equity
- Investment Style Small Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 676%
Morningstar’s Analysis HHCCX
Will HHCCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.