The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Hartford Growth Opportunities C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.28 / 1.85 %
- Total Assets 4.3 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.830%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 95%
Morningstar’s Analysis HGOCX
Will HGOCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.