Janus Henderson Global Equity Income’s dividend-capture strategy generates high income, but its frequent trading leads to some risks. However, an experienced management team gives the strategy an edge, resulting in a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze for its cheaper share classes; its more-expensive shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.21 / 0.16 %
- Total Assets 5.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.870%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Foreign Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.65%
- Turnover 86%
Morningstar’s Analysis HFQCX
Will HFQCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.