Hartford Floating Rate’s recently enhanced process and team need more time to prove their mettle. Its cheaper share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral; its most expensive one gets a Negative rating.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.90 / 0.06 %
- Total Assets 1.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.020%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.76%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis HFLAX
Will HFLAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.