The team running Virtus Vontobel Emerging Markets Opportunities is experienced and uses a distinctive approach, but that hasn’t translated into a durable edge in the competitive quality growth investing space. The strategy’s People rating is downgraded to Average from Above Average. The Process Pillar rating is maintained at Above Average.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.00 / 0.86 %
- Total Assets 1.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.560%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield —
- Turnover 54%
Morningstar’s Analysis HEMZX
Will HEMZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 60
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 3
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 39.2
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD