Hartford International Equity R5 earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral with strength in areas such as People offset by weaker spots such as Process. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.79 / 0.41 %
- Total Assets 675.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.630%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.46%
- Turnover 27%
Morningstar’s Analysis HDVTX
Will HDVTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.