Hartford International Equity R3 earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral with strength in areas such as People offset by weaker spots such as Process. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.21 / 0.36 %
- Total Assets 681.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.240%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.44%
- Turnover 27%
Morningstar’s Analysis HDVRX
Will HDVRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.