Weakness in Rational Equity Armor Fund Instl's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.89 / 0.90 %
- Total Assets 65.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.170%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.78%
- Turnover 239%
Morningstar’s Analysis HDCTX
Will HDCTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.