Hartford Conservative Allocation C earns a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral with strength in areas such as People offset by weaker spots such as Process. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.21 / 0.68 %
- Total Assets 108.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.850%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.28%
- Turnover 50%
Morningstar’s Analysis HCVCX
Will HCVCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.