A recent equity manager transition should not adversely affect Hartford Balanced Income’s disciplined, time-tested process. We maintain our Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for the two cheapest share classes, while the more-expensive share classes are rated Bronze or Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.99 / 0.36 %
- Total Assets 14.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.610%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.10%
- Turnover 60%
Morningstar’s Analysis HBLCX
Will HBLCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.