Strength in Hartford Moderate Allocation I’s People Pillar and Parent Pillar drive this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.26 / 0.72 %
- Total Assets 331.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.770%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.28%
- Turnover 50%
Morningstar’s Analysis HBAIX
Will HBAIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.