Strength in Hartford High Yield I’s People Pillar and Parent Pillar drive this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.73 / 0.30 %
- Total Assets 389.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.680%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.14%
- Effective Duration 4.09 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HAHIX
Will HAHIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.