A strong Parent Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Hartford High Yield C to overcome lower marks in Process and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.81 / 0.55 %
- Total Assets 395.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.720%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.77%
- Effective Duration 4.09 years
Morningstar’s Analysis HAHCX
Will HAHCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.