Weakness in Goldman Sachs Strategic Income R's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.03 / 0.00
- Total Assets 643.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.280%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Nontraditional Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.31%
- Effective Duration −1.13 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GSZRX
Will GSZRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.