Weakness in Goldman Sachs Strategic Income C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.96 / 0.06 %
- Total Assets 638.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.780%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Nontraditional Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.73%
- Effective Duration −1.13 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GSZCX
Will GSZCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.