The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Below Average Process Pillar rating limit Goldman Sachs Large Cap Value R to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.51 / 0.90 %
- Total Assets 464.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.290%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.85%
- Turnover 46%
Morningstar’s Analysis GSVRX
Will GSVRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.