Goldman Sachs Small Cap Value boasts solid leadership and a prudent approach, earning most of its share classes Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Bronze, while the expensive C shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 21.68 / 0.79 %
- Total Assets 2.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.980%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Small Blend
- Investment Style Small Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.23%
- Turnover 65%
Morningstar’s Analysis GSSCX
Will GSSCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.