An upgrade in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Goldman Sachs Rising Dividend Gr Instl's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Negative. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.20 / 0.89 %
- Total Assets 491.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.720%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.14%
- Turnover 50%
Morningstar’s Analysis GSRLX
Will GSRLX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.