Weakness in Goldman Sachs Government Income Instl's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.27 / 0.69 %
- Total Assets 221.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.500%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.71%
- Effective Duration 5.90 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GSOIX
Will GSOIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.