Goldman Sachs Dynamic Municipal Income’s flexible mandate is managed by experienced leaders, but the analyst team has undergone some reshuffling that has left the group with only a few veterans on the bench. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral except for the two most expensive share classes, which are rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.38 / 0.11 %
- Total Assets 8.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.890%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Muni National Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.31%
- Effective Duration 5.38 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GSMEX
Will GSMEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.