The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Goldman Sachs International Eq ESG A to a Morningstar Medalist Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 26.07 / 0.93 %
- Total Assets 752.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.180%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.72%
- Turnover 35%
Morningstar’s Analysis GSIFX
Will GSIFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Mar 31, 2023
- Equity Holdings 36
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 1
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 39.1
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD