The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Below Average People Pillar rating limit Goldman Sachs Equity Income A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 43.07 / 0.68 %
- Total Assets 426.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.040%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.73%
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis GSGRX
Will GSGRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.