Goldman Sachs Emerging Market Debt’s team and process underwent changes over the past few years that are yet to provide it with an edge over its emerging-market debt competitors. The strategy retains its Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for its cheaper share classes, while under our enhanced methodology (which places a heavier emphasis on fees), its more expensive C share class is downgraded to Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.30 / 1.10 %
- Total Assets 658.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.910%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Emerging Markets Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 6.85%
- Effective Duration 6.55 years
Morningstar’s Analysis GSCDX
Will GSCDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.