A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Goldman Sachs Small Cp Val Insghts A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 36.01 / 0.47 %
- Total Assets 1.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Small Value
- Investment Style Small Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.51%
- Turnover 173%
Morningstar’s Analysis GSATX
Will GSATX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.