The combination of a middling Process Pillar rating and a Low People Pillar rating limit Goldman Sachs China Equity Instl to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 26.34 / 1.01 %
- Total Assets 82.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.150%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category China Region
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.22%
- Turnover 37%
Morningstar’s Analysis GSAIX
Will GSAIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.